STAINLESS STEEL STEAMER BASKET
Brookner Home Brushed Stainless Steel Steamer Basket with Silicone Coated Legs and Handle Instant Pot Accessory suitable for 6 Quart Pots and Pressure Cookers
HIGH QUALITY STEAMER BASKET
Made of high quality brushed stainless steel 304 18/8 with 100% BPA free silicone coated handle and legs, our top priorities are customer satisfaction and safety of your family
TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
As a perfect accessory for Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker, ideal for steam cooking, boiling or used as a colander. Excellent for vegetables, rice, meat, pasta, noodles, eggs, fish, seafood, bone broth.
INSTANT POT COMPATIBLE
Designed to fit IP-DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use programmable Pressure Cooker, LUX60 V3 6 Qt 6-in-1, Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, but will fit many other pots and pressure cookers.
High-quality stainless steel basket solidly built with silicone coated handle, well fixed without surprises of pop-ups, silicone coated legs providing extra protection against scratches. Much easier to clean than mesh baskets and dishwasher safe.
AS A COLANDER
- Before using the insert for the first time, wash and dry it carefully.
The insert is dishwasher-safe.
- To prevent any marks left by limescale in the water, always wipe dry after washing. Spots and marks may be removed with a little vinegar diluted in lukewarm water.
- Do not use steel wool or anything that may scratch the surface.
- Put into a pot or pressure cooker with water.
- The water must not reach the base of the insert in case of steaming.
- Place the food in the insert and start cooking
- The insert can be used in the most 6-8 qt pots and pressure cookers. It is suitable for use in pots and pressure cookers with non-stick coated interior, silicone coated legs eliminate the risk of scratching.
- Make sure that there always is water under the insert, the cookware can get damaged if boiling dry.
- The material in this product may be recyclable. Please check the recycling rules in your community and if recycling facilities exist in your area.